This book is a great gift for retirement, house warming, going on vacation, leaving a job, or perhaps when someone's worked hard and you want to encourage them to take time out, to stop and smell the roses. Nowadays our everyday routines can be so all-encompassing that we often forget to make room for anything else. With 99 simple, creative ideas of things to do when you have the time, this whimsically illustrated book is designed to help you remember what matters to you.
- Hardcover with dust jacket
- Approx 20cmH x 15cmW
- 128 pages
We hand-wrap this in smooth, thick, matte, black-board paper (with sticky tape concealed) and accent it with a black satin ribbon, black on black = refined and chic. It's nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance, to maximise the impact of receiving it. Your custom message is formatted and printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, matte string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, purposeful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
* We had 99 problems and you solved them all... LEGEND!
* We might have 99 problems but you aren't one! Thanks for all your help.
* You’ve worked damn hard, time to indulge in some things besides work.
Retirement/Von Voyage/Good Luck
* May this new phase of your life open up a universe of possibilities.
* Now’s your chance to colour outside the lines.
* Always remember to squeeze the day. Life is juicier that way.
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)