There are those times in life when cigars are smoked to celebrate a special moment. It used to be common place years ago but with the health warnings it’s not as desirable as it once was. This beautiful little box overcomes this issue. Printed in gold foil on the front are the words ‘Celebratory Cigars’. When you open the box you are greeted with another fine line of text (in gold foil) – “You can smoke these in the workplace” - That’s because they are the candy variety.
Do you remember the old ‘Big Boss Cigars’? (they probably aren’t really allowed to be called that anymore). I loved these as a kid and thought I’d bring back the nostalgia for everyone. Couldn’t you just imagine at the birth of a new child, when you traditionally smoke a cigar - someone pulls out a box of these? OMG, I’d lose it. Actually it’s the perfect tongue-in-cheek gift for any congratulatory celebration.
Front: Celebratory Cigars Inside: You can smoke these in the work place.
Dimensions: LxWxH - 165mm x 165mm x 25mm
* Happy Housewarming, you're new pad is Smokin'
* Congratulations on your promotion, I see evil plans for world domination are right on track!
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)
Australia Post Express Guaranteed Overnight Zones (applicable postcodes)
The impact it had was priceless
Posted by R on 4th Jun 2015
I received a call from the person I gifted this to and it honestly meant the world to them! I love how such a small gesture can do so much for relationship building. Highly recommend this product!
Best way to get a smoko at work and get away with it
Posted by Castro on 28th Oct 2014
These are the best gift that keeps on giving (if they will share their caramel cigars with you).
A hit with the boss!
Posted by Shannon on 13th Nov 2013
He was impressed so what more could I ask for! He thought the detail was impressive so job done as far as I'm concerned. Thank you
Quirky and memorable orange sticks
Posted by Unknown on 1st Oct 2013
It never fails to impress. I think La 'Quar makes great gifts, so much so that i'd like to receive one myself! Maybe I need to drop some strong hints or just shout myself one.