Turn your words into action and give the brownie points that matter most. This luxurious box holds 1.3 kilograms of mouth-watering, moist brownies in four exquisite flavors (including one gluten free option). No matter how top-knotch your baking skills are, these will beat a lukewarm, glad-wrapped plate every time. Say thank you like you mean it!
NOTE: CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO WA OR NT - there are no preservatives in these brownies so a shipping time of 7 days is too long.
The brownies are nestled in a raw bakery-style box which is then wrapped in tissue paper and placed inside a study outer box for protection, so you can be assured your gift of goodness is well protected. In addition, your custom message is printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, string-and-washer envelope. Your recipients will lose their mind when they lay their eyes on these delicious delicacies.
Inspiration for what to say on the personalised card -
* Thank you so much for your efforts. It's earned you brownie points.
* You've earned yourself some major brownie points!
* It's a pleasure to treat you.
* ...Because our business is in love with your business.
* It's been a 'sweet' year thanks to you.
* We couldn't spell success without 'U'.
* You're as good as it gets, thank goodness you're working for us.
* Two small words, that come with so much gratitude...Thank You.
* Some extra thanks for your extra kindness.
* A company is only as good as the people it keeps...We're awesome, because you are.
* It's very clear that you do what you love and love what you do. Thanks so much for all you that you do.
* Some sweets for you, for everything you do.
* We appreciate your time. But even more, we appreciate YOU.
* Thanks for putting us up…and for putting up with us.
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)