Such a great way to tell someone they are 'da bomb'. These soothing and healing bath bombs are the perfect way to end a long hard day. Bath products available at department stores are often full of synthetic perfumes. Made from premium ingredients and pure essential oils, these natural organic bath bombs are an Earth-friendly to pamper your skin and calm the mind.
Directions for use: Run a warm bath-not too hot as this can be draining on your body rather than relaxing add to Bath and relax for at least 30 mins.
We've pragmatically packaged this to be bold and edgy in a glossy, heat-sealed, black pouch. It's nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance. Your custom message is printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or a cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, purposeful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
* You can Relax now! We’ll take care of it for you.
* Chill. You’ve got this.
* Thanks for choosing us to take care of your '____' requirements! You can chill now, because we've got you covered.
* We know things haven't been smooth sailing for you, but we're here to take all that pain away.
* You the bomb
* Thanks so much for all your help, you've earned yourself some chill time.
* Wow, you know how to drop a good value bomb! Thanks for your
insight, it was invaluable.
* You are the bomb! Your advice has made our business explode.
* We’re going places, thanks to your sparkle and fizz! Thank you.
* You’ve worked damn hard, time to chill.
* Business is 'boom-ing' thanks to you. Just needed you to know we appreciate your effort.
* Woohoo! It's done. Exciting times ahead but for now, take time out to breathe. Things are about to go nuts (add peanut brittle)
* Just wanted to let you know that we've taken care of everything; you can relax now. :D
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)