STRENGTHEN LEADERSHIP THROUGH REFLECTION AND GREAT CONVERSATIONS
In an engaging way FuelBox offers an arena for Executives and Leaders to gather and share ideas, thoughts and experiences, knowledge and expertise about typical leadership challenges and also challenge status quo in their own organisation.
TOPICS AND QUESTIONS - Personal Leadership │ Leading Teams │ Employee Development │ Strategic Leadership │ Vision, values and culture │ Change Management and Innovation │ Administrative Management │
LEADER DEVELOPMENT IN A BOX
Do you want to develop your Leadership capabilities? By sharing thoughts, experience, knowledge and expertise with other leaders you will be able to develop and strengthen yourself as a human and as a leader. You can build and strengthen relationships, and even gather new insight that can become useful for both yourself, your colleagues and the organisation.
FuelBox is a tool that is simple and easy to use in different ways to create reflection and conversation about relevant topics and aspects of leadership in general and in your organisation.
Do you facilitate and run Leadership and Development programs? Then FuelBox is the perfect tool for you. There is so much knowledge, great thoughts and experience in all the leaders within an organisation – all it might take could be a few good questions to bring it to the table?
Example Questions on cards
- - In which situations do you experience having to choose between short-term gain and the achievement of long-term goals?
- - What are your three best leadership skills?
- - From whom do you receive feedback and what is it usually about?
- - What tasks can you delegate to give others a boost?
- - What are you doing to strengthen the reputation of your organisation?
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)