INVOLVE YOUR EMPLOYEES IN INNOVATION AND NEW OPPORTUNITIES
Do you want to involve management and teams in innovation and new ways of thinking? This is the FuelBox for those who believe that growth and progress are encouraged by challenging an organisation’s status quo, and that every employee can make a contribution. FuelBox INNOVATION contains 176 questions in eight categories. Their aim is to inspire reflection and encourage great, innovative conversations about the various issues and progresses going on in an organisation. Facilitate new ways of thinking and discovering opportunities together help strengthen relationships and promote involvement and a sense of ownership in an organisation. Just pick a card and get started!
WANT TO CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO?
We believe that asking ourselves and each other questions is key to development and innovation. Reflection and conversation promote new insight. Great conversations promote team spirit, involvement and collaboration within an organisation.
FuelBox Innovation contains engaging and exciting questions designed to inspire reflection and encourage great, innovative conversations about the various issues and processes going on in an organisation. Thinking in new ways and discovering opportunities together help to strengthen relationships and promote involvement and increase employee ownership in your organisation.
CATEGORIES AND QUESTIONS: Strategy │ Organisations & Culture │ Processes & Technology │ Clients & Customers │ Ideas & Creativity │ Products & Services │ Renewal & Transformation │ Networking & Communication │
REFUEL AND INSPIRATION
FuelBox requires no previous knowledge or introductory course, but in many cases you may want to get a kick start on the implementation of good conversations in a business. We hold lectures to inspire, motivate and engage people to see and experience the value of great conversations in different relationships!
We tailor both lectures and TalkShops to your organisation’s needs, focusing on great conversations that develops and strengthens people, relations and organisation.
For facilitation of comprehensive Innovation processes we have skilled partners.
- What changes would we implement tomorrow if we had the necessary resources?
- What can our management do to promote even more innovation in our organisation?
- How can we inspire loyalty among our clients/customers in a new way?
- Which trends do we see on the horizon that might challenge us and the products/services we supply?
- What do you do in particular when you get a good idea?
- Which new sectors can we collaborate with in order to attract more clients/customers?
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)