- Gentleman's Deck (ADD-ON)
MESSAGE IDEAS for Gentleman's Deck of Cards
- You’re really playing your cards right! Nice work regarding...
- Just wanted to let you know that you ACED that presentation. It’s inspired us to take our game to whole new level!
- You handled those issues like a true gentleman. Thank you for being amazing!
- It’s not about the cards you’ve been dealt, it’s how you play your hand... and you played well.
- No doubt about it, you’ve got what it takes to win the game.
- Having you on board is like having an Ace up our sleeve. Love your work!
- You sir, are BOSS.
Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him (and we are impressed)
Mastering the art of being a true gentleman takes time and practice. To help stay well-mannered and 'keep an ace up your sleeve'. From chivalrous tips on how to tie a windsor knot, reminders of social etiquette like what to gift for anniversaries, to the tried and true method for proper whiskey tasting. The Gentleman’s Deck is all-in.
We've pragmatically packaged this to be bold and edgy in a glossy, heat-sealed, black pouch. It's nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance. Your custom message is printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or a cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, purposeful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
* You’re really playing your cards right! Nice work regarding...
* Just wanted to let you know that you ACED that presentation. It’s inspired us to take our game to whole new level!
* You handled those issues like a true gentleman. Thank you for being amazing!
* It’s not about the cards you’ve been dealt, it’s how you play your hand... and you played well.
* No doubt about it, you’ve got what it takes to win the game.
* Having you on board is like having an Ace up our sleeve. Love your work!
* You sir, are BOSS.
* Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him (and we are impressed)
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)