You're so awesome, you should write a book! This is a 100 year diary to record the events of a lifetime. It’s to help you remember the special moments you never want to forget - the people you've loved; the friends you've made; the places you've visited. Record your achievements, take a note of favourite things books/music/people, write down your ambitions, make a 'Things To Do Before I Die list'. This is the story of your life. 1080 pages in total.
It's an epic gift for someone who likes writing and a beautiful keepsake to hand down to family as well. It also makes an amazing gift for a baby/child. If the recipient is too young to fill it in right now, someone else can start it for them; it includes first steps, first words, first day at school. This is the story of a life, and it will be treasured always. A gift that will stand the test of time - you'll be unforgettable.
Measures 16 x 22 x 6.8 cm and weighs a tonne (well nearly 2kgs...but that likes a tonne in book terms)!
Such a strong item, we hand-wrap this in smooth, thick, matte, black-board paper (with sticky tape concealed) then finish it with a thin satin ribbon and personalised black wax seal. It's nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance, to maximise the impact of receiving it. Your custom message is formatted and printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, matte string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or a cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, purposeful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
Inspiration for what to say on the personalised card -
* Thank you so much for all your help. You achieve so much and we thought this might help you keep track of it.
* You are AMAZING! Start taking note of it, it's going to be a great read!
* Here’s something to keep track of awesomeness. We hope it helps you share your accomplishments, thoughts and experiences with those closest to you, for many years to come.
* Embrace the glorious mess you are. It's going to be a great story!
* Now write something worth reading and do something worth writing.
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)