- Sav-Blanc, Angove Organic (2014) - 187ml
Angove Organic Sauvignon Blanc is grown from organically certifi ed grapes grown in our own Nanya Vineyard, near Paringa South Australia. Vintage 2014 in the heartland of Australian wine country followed some quite cool nights in the winter of 2013. A cool start to spring meant many varieties were slow to get started in their growing. Once things warmed up in late spring it was back to more normal conditions.. These perfect growing conditions were welcome but highlighted the importance of well managed irrigation practices. With exceptional care in the vineyard we were able to ride out any heat spikes that occured throughout the growing season.
Picked late at night to harvest the grapes as cold as possible the grapes were transported to the winery and pressed using modern tank presses. After cold setting the clear juice was carefully racked to cooled fermentation tanks and inoculated with selected yeasts. Cool fermentation was followed by minimal handling fi ltration and bottling at the Angove winery.
COLOUR Pale straw in colour with green hues.
AROMA Aromas of citrus, guava, and passionfruit with delicate herbal notes.
FLAVOUR The alluring palate entices the senses further with tropical fruit characters and a clean, fresh finish.
CELLAR POTENTIAL 2016 HAVE IT WITH ... A Thai Chicken salad
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)