The grapes for this wine were sourced from Angove’s own Organically certifi ed Nanya vineyards and premium certified Organic growers in the Riverland region. Soils are predominantly red sandy loam over limestone, on gently undulating east west ridges.
The grapes for this wine were picked at night to make sure that they were as cool as possible. Crushed to modern rotary fermenters the grapes were then allowed to macerate for 2 days before inoculation and fermentation. Pressed off skins 7 days later and allowed to go through the second malolactic fermentation. Stored in small oak barrels until assemblage the wine has then had minimal handling prior to fi ltration for bottling at our certifi ed Organic winery.
COLOUR Medium red with purple hues.
AROMA Aromas of raspberry and red cherries.
FLAVOUR Spicy pepper and soft oak fl avours on the palate, with a long yet soft, earthy finish.
CELLAR POTENTIAL 2017
HAVE IT WITH ... Red meat or cheeses
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)