This supersized pencil desk tidy is a unique, cool way to tell someone, they are 'sharp' or 'on point' - when it comes to their awesome efforts or referral. This is a hugely iconic and instantly recognisable, design classic desk-tidy. It will keep your pencils, pens and desk top clutter looking sharper than the usual dull desk accessory. Made from stainless steel and highly sustainable rubberwood. After around 30 years of producing natural latex the rubber trees are harvested for their high quality wood and new trees are planted. Since the trees are not felled specifically for timber use, rubberwood is considered to be ecologically sound.
Too cool for school, this will proudly sit on your recipient's desk and every time they see it or get a comment on it, your name will pop up. Great top-of-mind gift.
Dimensions: 8.5cm(W) x 12cm(H) x 805(D)cm.
Nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance. Your custom message is printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or a cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, purposeful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
* They don't come sharper than you. Thanks so much for...
* You're always on-point!
* That was a close shave, thanks so much for getting us out of a bind.
* Service is the ultimate edge...thanks for keeping yours so sharp.
* Thanks for being so razor sharp!
* Think sharp, dream big.
* The starting point is now. The end point is up to you.
* The sharp employ the sharp. Welcome aboard.
Bon Voyage/Good luck
* Good luck, stay sharp.
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)