- Things To Do Game (ADD-ON)
For age 8+
Inspire happy family moments and celebrate the importance of a balanced work-home life with the ToDo game. This creative collection offers activities and inspiration for a classic family game night without the sore losers and inevitable cheaters. Invite imagination and laughter while families bond together and build memories to last a lifetime. There’s no better way to say thank you than spreading the love.
Instructions - How you use The ToDo Game is completely up to you. On Monday nights you might draw a game card, then on Wednesday nights play the game. By drawing the game card a few days in advance allows you to plan ahead and source materials if needed. It also gave us time to tweak the game to suit our own circumstances. If its too hard to schedule in advance, keep the pack handy for a spontaneous game – sometimes they’re the most fun! Each game will last somewhere between 20 mins and a couple of hours. Remember, it’s quality bonding time you’re after. So make sure the whole family is 100% committed, with no distractions.
We hand-wrap this in smooth, thick, matte, black-board paper (with sticky tape concealed) and accent it with a black satin ribbon, black on black = refined and chic. It's nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance, to maximise the impact of receiving it. Your custom message is formatted and printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, matte string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, purposeful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)