Message Ideas - "The ones who think they are crazy enough to change the world are the ones that do." "Sometimes you need a little bit of insanity to do great things."
Tell your creative, or someone who thinks left field that you love the way they think, with this. It's pretty cool to be recognised for thinking differently and you can't communicate it any more clearly than this. Being a compact notebook, it's will effortlessly slot into everyday life. Every time they use it, they'll think of you which makes it a great top-of-mind gift.
It's has a bold, clean no BS design with gold foil-stamping presenting a statement that you want to live by. The interiors have been perfectly designed to capture notes, doodles, sketches and life-altering ideas.
- Flexi-cover with ribbon
- H 16cm x W 11cm
- 144 lined pages
- Printed with soy ink on FSC(R)-certified paper
We hand-wrap this in smooth, thick, matte, black-board paper (with sticky tape concealed) and accent it with a black satin ribbon, black on black = refined and chic. It's nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance, to maximise the impact of receiving it. Your custom message is formatted and printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, matte string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, purposeful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
Inspiration for what to say on the personalised card...
* The ones who think they are crazy enough to change the world are the ones that do.
* Good ideas are always crazy until they're not.
* Sometimes you need a little bit of insanity to do great things.
* Great relationships are about finding people you can be a little crazy with.
* I love the way you think.
* Here's something to keep a track of those wonderful, crazy ideas you have.
* This notebook says it all.
* You need to take note of how awesome you are!
* This is to help you keep track of your awesomeness.
* For the record, we love your ideas.
* We love the way you think.
* You are one crazy MOFO and we love it!
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)