Such a wonderful and inspiring gift for someone who has opened up your 'possibilities' and increased your potential. It's an empowering scarf that will lift you up the moment you wear it - hey, anything is possible. It's also a perfect encouragement gift to recognise someone who is kicking butt!
Designer's inspiration: I am an idealist by nature, I believe in fairy tales, but wishes don’t come true because of magic. They come true through perseverance and hard work. Usually thought, the hardest thing to achieve is self-belief, that you yourself believe you can achieve it. Believing in yourself is the first step. Start your journey. X
* Luxurious cotton-silk blend
* Oversized – 200cm x 130cm (approximately)
* Includes a 'wear us' brochure for inspo on how to style the scarf.
* Packaged with exquisite opulence
Dog&boy scarves are created to be a part of your everyday journey, not just a fashion accessory. Their unique and original designs are created from the love, inspiration and joy found every day to make you feel unique and beautiful. Dog&boy scarves are digitally printed onto premium grade cotton-silk blend with hand-finished hems. This luxurious lightweight fabric blend is soft and smooth against the skin and easy to wear and care. Every detail of a dog&boy scarf is created from love. Such a luxurious gift, you'll be top of mind every time your recipient wears it.
Such a beautiful item, we just had to present it in the same way. Wrapped in tissue paper, placed in a matte black box and finished with black satin ribbon, black ostrich feather and colour-coordinated, personalised, wax seal - chic and elegant. The box is then nestled in black, crinkle-cut fill that's been exquisitely scented with a unisex fragrance, to maximise the impact of receiving it. Your personalised message is set and printed on bright, white, super-thick, 300gsm cotton stock that slips into a thick, black, matte string-and-washer envelope. It's then packaged up in a sturdy, kraft-coloured box with chic labeling that's says "clever gifts for remarkable people". (Scroll through pics above to see outer packaging).
We don't design our packaging to be 'easy' or 'cute' - we take a pragmatic approach to presentation and it's beautiful and damn refreshing. Go away right now, if you want shabby-chic, rustic or cottage-cute feel to your gift. We don't do T.H.A.T. We strip back the unnecessary and perfect what's necessary. The end result - meaningful, chic, bold and clever-cool - exactly how you want to be perceived in the eyes of your recipients.
* When it comes to appreciating you, we felt that colour would speak louder than words.
* You colour our world. Thank you so much for...
* Go bold or go home...go get em girlfriend!
* You're kicking ass, let this remind you that your possibilities are endless.
* You are amazing! Allow us to repay you in exquisite colour.
* You add so much colour to our world, allow us to do the same for yours.
* Your possibilities are as bright, bold and striking as this gift.
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)