Need to tell someone they are #1? Do it with the aptly named One Journal. I love the question on the front cover - "How many people does it take to make a different". Pair this with a note on the card that says "You've made a BIG different to my world" and it's a super clever and thoughtful gift. Check out our message ideas for more options.
Inside it explore life's calls to action that ask and inspire you to make a difference? So how can you give something beautiful to the world? Find your answers in these pages.
* You are #1
* Thank you for referring us. Your kind words make a BIG difference to our world .
* We have tonnes of great people, but only one like you. Thanks for being A-MA-ZING! (Choose the matching wax seal)
* You're making 'one' hell of a difference...more than words can ever tell. Thank you.
* Now take 'note'....of how awesome you are.
* We want to thank you...For supporting us, believing in us, and for making a big difference to our world.
* I wanted you to know... your time and effort has made the world of difference to our business.
* You are one of a kind...Nothing Steve Jobs ever created could replace you in our life.
* I appreciate your time...but even more, I appreciate you. You're 'one' of a kind, thanks so much for helping me.
* You are making a difference...To my life. Thank you.
* The little things make a big difference.
* One person can do so much....And you're proof of that.
* You make a difference...to our world. Thank you.
* There's only one of you...
* They say, whatever you are...be a good one.
* You rock my world!
* You just made my day...week...month...and year. Thank you.
* This is to help you keep track of your awesomeness.
* You are the difference we all want to see in the world.
* Thank you for being you.
* You are No. 1 in my books!
* We couldn't spell success U.
* It's been 'one' hell of a year... and it's all thanks to you.
* You're doing it!
* We get just one life... And you're living it, making a BIG difference.
* Thank you for doing so much for us.
* No one has ever become poor by giving. That must mean you're loaded! Thanks for all that you give to us.
Date you'd like us to post
We are able to create and send your gift same day if you place your order before 11am. NOTE: The date you request us to send your gift is the date we will post it...NOT the delivery date. Please allow time for delivery according to the delivery method chosen. You might like to send it ahead of time and make a note on the satchel eg "No peaking until Monday 3rd!"
Authority to Leave
We do recommend giving authority to leave, as people are so busy these days it can be an inconvenience to organise redelivery. Be assured that the courier won't leave the parcel if they feel it is unsafe to do so.
- From $7.95 - CouriersPlease to all metro areas of Australia (Tracking included)(not suitable for PO Boxes)
- From $13.50 - Australia Post Standard Medium Satchel to anywhere in Aus (good for PO Boxes)
- From $14.95 - Australia Post Express Post Guaranteed overnight medium satchel to express zones only (good for PO Boxes)
Delivery Times (in working days, weekends excluded)
Couriers Please and Standard Australia Post Satchels (Approximate, no guarantees)
- Brisbane and surrounding areas: next day, Country areas: 3-5 days>
- Sydney: 2 days, Country areas: 2-3days.
- Canberra + Melbourne: 2-3 days, Country areas: 3-8 days.
- Adelaide: 3 days, Country areas: 4-5 days
- Hobart: 5-6 days, Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here)
- Perth: 4-8 days, Country areas 5-8+ days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent to here unless express overnight)
- Darwin + Country areas: 5-8 days (NOTE: Brownies and cakes cannot be sent here)